Dear Mishu has taken off like a rocket.
From late November 2016 when she opened her Instagram influencer account, until March 2017, her influence grew from 0 to over 70,000 global followers with very high levels of engagement.
People love Dear Mishu for her simple wisdom, lifestyle advice, and humor.
To request that Dear Mishu sponsor or promote your brand, please contact us on one of the platforms or the contact form below.
Some blog stats:
number of posts: 101
number of pages: 15
number of comments: 418
number of words in all posts: 25,839
3 recent posts were..:
- How can I deal with the uncertainty in my life it better, Jess asks, Mishu answers Dear Jess, [...]
- I always have problems, what should I do? Jo asks, Mishu answers Dear Mishu: I [...]
- Do you have advice on improving my tennis game, Cam asks, Mishu answers Dear Cam: Well, I [...]
10 recent comments:
- Dorothy “FiveSibesMom”: Not weird at all, Mishu! I think when out, strangers should always ask your human first. Some dogs have anxiety or fears from something that happened in their past, or simply do not like to be [...]
- Amelia Johnson: Don't feel bad Candice...some cats feel the same way you do about being petted. Hope you find a hooman with a soft touch to give you a soothing [...]
- Enviro_Dog: My Chipper doesn't like to be petted. He's very old and arthritic, so it's easy to hit a sore [...]
- Sweet Purrfections: Cats are the same way. They decide if and when someone will pet them, including [...]
- Shelby @ For The Love of Paws: I wouldn't want random people touching me either! I can totally relate. [...]
- Ruth Epstein: Some love the physical contact and others don't, it is like everything else in life so it is hard to generalize and no you are not [...]
- Jana Rade: Some dogs love physical contact and some don't. Son's dog is one of those who don't He's friendly but happiest if you keep your hands off [...]
- Cathy Armato: Everyone deserves to have their personal space, including dogs! Hoomans should respect that. A tag with a Please Don't Pet Me message on it is good advice. They make dog vests with that message [...]
- Debbie: Not weird at all! People don't like being touched by strangers, so I don't understand why people expect all dogs to want to be touched. Mishu is right, you do you [...]
- Kamira Gayle: LOL I'm the same way. I don't care for hoomans to always touch me either! Hmm maybe because I'm an Aquarius and don't mind being a loner at times. (shrug) [...]