Can’t stop smelling myself… Ever since I started taking these yummy Pet Juncture probiotics (and prebiotics), every part of me (and I mean every part) is smelling a lot better.
Unique 2 in1 blend of probiotics and prebiotics. Probiotics are good bacteria. They control growth of harmful bacteria & keep the digestive system healthy. Prebiotics encourage growth of good bacteria in the gut. Both work together to provide the best in digestive health for dogs. #Ad Get it on Amazon here: http://bit.ly/PetJunctureDogProbiotic
Find out more about Dear Mishu’s Influencer service
More about PetJuncture Probiotics
- HOW DOES PET JUNCTURE’S DIGESTIVE SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS STAND OUT ABOVE THE REST? It is made up of a unique 2 in1 blend of probiotics and prebiotics. Probiotics are good bacteria. They control growth of harmful bacteria & keep the digestive system healthy. Prebiotics encourage growth of good bacteria in the gut. Both work together to provide the best in digestive health for dogs.
- WHY DOG PROBIOTIC POWDERS? Powders are not processed with heat, which can change stability/effectiveness/strength. (Some chews & liquids are heat processed.) Powders are sprinkled over food, allowing them to get into the digestive system faster.
- WHAT ARE THE BEST DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS FOR DOGS HEALTH?: Powdered Probiotic Supplements! They maintain healthy digestion. They also prevent loose stool; reduce smelly stools; reduce bad breath; eliminate effects of antibiotics and helps to improve the overall odor/smell of your dog. All in all probiotic supplements help your PET THRIVE!
- PROBIOTICS FOR PUPPIES? YES!!! : It is best to start early with powdered probiotic supplements for pets. Then they will be a part of your puppy/dogs everyday life!
- ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS??? HERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS: Easy, accurate dosing, with provided scoop (= ½ tsp). Up to 110 doses per jar. Chicken flavored – just sprinkle over their food – dogs can’t resist. Made & sourced in the USA.
- Available for purchase on Amazon.com
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free and was paid to give my honest review. I only do this for products that are of high quality, I would want to use myself, and I feel would benefit the community. #ad
January 11, 2018Ask Mishu a question